garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:14:36 -0800 (PST)

*stomps richie*

methinks richie has had too much paint fumes for the
night. :P

--- Leslie_R <trojan@atoka.net> wrote:
> Richie Ramos -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam!
> wrote:
>

> > you forget, Amuro had knowledge of the gundam..
>
> yeah, as in he read the manual AS He Was Piloting
> IT!

hehehee...

i have to side with uraki on this one. uraki's case
is a lot less ridiculous than amuro's hijacking a
gundam and defeating trained zaku pilots while reading
the manual.

everyone remembers the first time they got behind the
wheels of a car. apply that to a war machine several
times bigger. how do you lay waste to zakus piloted
by trained soldiers on your first try as a civilian
(who's never seen one before, much less piloted one)?

it'd be different if there were, say, sports mecha
lying around for civilian use.

> and is actually a techie
> > boy...not like kou, whi really isn't up to snuff
> in the engineering part.
>
> ex-squeeze me? are we talking about the same Kou who
> could tell that the
> GP-02 was nuke-capable just by looking at it?

don't forget, kou was able to identify the designs on
the gp03. the binders and docking hook ups.

and yes, he was actually obbsessed with the gp01
engineering.

you could do better hacking on the macross pilots. :P

-garr