Javier Vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:48:10 -0800 (PST)

--- "Richard Ramos - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam!"
<gaijin@i-manila.com.ph> wrote:
> > First we had the base commander (who was at least
> a colonel) opening a
> > huge reinforced bunker using all kinds of
> passwords, iris scan, and finger
> > printing, and muttering it's been many year since
> the nuke vault is opened
> > and that he never need to open it again. Next
> minute we see Nina (an
> > unarmed CIVIE) loading a live nuke with not a
> single armed guard arround.
> > I mean, ok, so the story call for Gato to steal
> the nuke and MS. But my
> > god! we have more security protecting our Windows
> 98 CD's in our office.
> > Dr. Core
> > Brain Surgeon
> > Newtype Asylum
> > http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum
>
> well, how MS's the size of small buildings got that
> close to the base is
> also a mystery to me. and then there is the fact
> that two prototypes were
> in an OPEN hangar...EGADZ. What were they on???
>
> specially since one of the prototypes had a NUKE
> loaded into it...gee. That
> was pretty smart.

Well It was Peace time the Earth Federation won the
battal of Solomon In 0079 the one year war you saw all
epsoides of Mobil Suit Gundam the Zeon Declared Peace
in the end.Remember In the Gundam movie III In the
Ending Creaits were show all the Japanese Creaits you
see that Red ship fly away across space guess what
Ship it was?