Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:57:36 -0600

Richie Ramos -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam! wrote:

> OKay, I give, LOL!

oops, in that case forget all my replies (dammit, read e-mail Then send
replies :P)

> I just find it somehow not logical that Kou got so much for doing so little.

suspension of disbelief. that's all i can say :D

> I don't mind Kou's character personally...I mean, the poor kid is up against
> an ace, for heaven's sake, but there's too many plotholes in thar...

yup, he deserves props just for comming out of so many battles with him
alive :P

-Les

--
"He's a God, it'll take more than one shot."
     -Lady Eboshi, 'Princess Mononoke'