Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:54:34 -0600

Richie Ramos -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam! wrote:

> That's repair, not new stuff.

of a Mobile armor he had never seen before and was of Zeon and not
feddie technology wich other than Zakus he would not likely be familiar
with.. face it Kou might not have been the all-around tech-geek Amuro
was but he knew his Mobile weapons

-Les

--
"He's a God, it'll take more than one shot."
     -Lady Eboshi, 'Princess Mononoke'