Matthew Robinson (mechaddict@hotmail.com)
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:14:12 -0700

Not quite sure why they would load a live nuke onto the Physalis this soon
in the testing in the first place. Like someone said, they probably weren't
planning on detonating it in the middle of Australia. If they needed to
simulate the weight or something, you'd think they could load a dummy
warhead. Course, it just wouldn't do for Gato to steal the MS with a FAKE
nuke on board... ( I can see it now: Gato takes aim at the Feddie fleet
and pulls the trigger on the bazooka, only to be rewarded with a loud
"click" )