Mon, 19 Mar 2001 02:40:11 +0800

> IIRC, Kou did not complete one single military objective. He lost every
> single training and real mission from the opening moment of 0083 all the
> way to the end. (hey that's a good Gundam trivia question)
> The only battle he won was against Kelly, but that was a clandestine
> operation.
> Dr. Core

On the other hand, if he were even half as good as Burning, 0083 would be
very short as a series. As for Kelly...well, that's what you get for
letting an old MA to go up against a new MS. if Amuro had piloted the GP01,
he would have ended the battle right quick...but I admit, it was rather
dramatic for him to save Nina. AND it was stupid of Nina to be there in
the first place.