CHIN, Chien Ting (chin@tch.fgg.eur.nl)
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:09:02 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

kcsquare wrote:
> as though they are going to use Australia as a live
> nuclear bomb test ground!

First we had the base commander (who was at least a colonel) opening a
huge reinforced bunker using all kinds of passwords, iris scan, and finger
printing, and muttering it's been many year since the nuke vault is opened
and that he never need to open it again. Next minute we see Nina (an
unarmed CIVIE) loading a live nuke with not a single armed guard arround.

I mean, ok, so the story call for Gato to steal the nuke and MS. But my
god! we have more security protecting our Windows 98 CD's in our office.

Dr. Core
Brain Surgeon
Newtype Asylum
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum