CHIN, Chien Ting (chin@tch.fgg.eur.nl)
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:58:27 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Richie Ramos -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam! wrote:
> OKay, I give, LOL!
>
> I just find it somehow not logical that Kou got so much for doing so little.
>
> I don't mind Kou's character personally...I mean, the poor kid is up against
> an ace, for heaven's sake, but there's too many plotholes in thar...

IIRC, Kou did not complete one single military objective. He lost every
single training and real mission from the opening moment of 0083 all the
way to the end. (hey that's a good Gundam trivia question)

The only battle he won was against Kelly, but that was a clandestine
operation.

Dr. Core
Brain Surgeon
Newtype Asylum