Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 04:47:53 -0500 (EST)


------Original Message------
From: "TRAVIS COOK" <tccrocks@tgtel.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: March 19, 2001 2:56:19 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] Hobby Link Japan Info

This guy deserves a good
<STOMPtm>

>shaddup, i dont wanna fool wit no spellcheck, and im sleepy as >heck right
>now, up all night lat night watching slayers, worked all day >today on full
>armor zz gundam, still not done, so dont go yappin about my >misspellin!
>ROAR!

* WHAPS THE COW WITH HIS SLEDGEHAMMER*
*COW FALLS UNCONCIUS*
*WHAPS SELF WITH SLEDGEHAMMER*
*FALLS DOWN*
*GOES INTO COMA UNTIL HE WANTS TO WRITE ANOTHER E-MAIL*
@_@
from:
tcc
yamucha-chan
and many other names i dont remember
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
**FROM THE DESK OF TCC**
GODZILLA COMPUTER STUDIOS
godzillastudios@yahoo.com
http://godzillastudios.homestead.com/main.html
*******************************************************************
**quote from the magical tcc**
" AND THATS MY 2 CENTS ON THAT"
-----Original Message-----
From: The Cow <thunderbolt126@hotmail.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org <gundam@aeug.org>
Date: Sunday, March 18, 2001 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Hobby Link Japan Info

>Try a spellcheck...thay work great, even at times like this (9:45 EST, I'm
>bushed)
>
> | ___|___ |
> |/__O____\|
> P{____H____}Q
> | / || \ |
>(Zaku III)
>
>
>----- Original Message -----
>From: TRAVIS COOK <tccrocks@tgtel.com>
>To: <gundam@aeug.org>
>Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2001 9:28 PM
>Subject: Re: [gundam] Hobby Link Japan Info
>
>
>> import-action.com
>>
>> try them, they wre very polite yo us, and efficiant, i got my model in 4
>> days' and i live in kentucky, they are in california. my model arrived in
>> PERFECT condition, and there prices arent that bad. the selection is
>pretty
>> fair, exept for one thing THEY HAVE ONLY 2 MASTER GRADES! THE RES IS
>1/100
>> HGS! * sob sob sob * but they ahve a great selection of those ^_^,
>> especcially if your looking for gundamx models, which it saeems that soem
>of
>> you couldent find a while back.
>> from:
>> tcc
>> yamucha-chan
>> and many other names i dont remember
>> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>> **FROM THE DESK OF TCC**
>> GODZILLA COMPUTER STUDIOS
>> godzillastudios@yahoo.com
>> http://godzillastudios.homestead.com/main.html
>> *******************************************************************
>> **quote from the magical tcc**
>> " AND THATS MY 2 CENTS ON THAT"
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Doom4duke@aol.com <Doom4duke@aol.com>
>> To: gundam@aeug.org <gundam@aeug.org>
>> Date: Sunday, March 18, 2001 9:21 PM
>> Subject: Re: [gundam] Hobby Link Japan Info
>>
>>
>> >
>> >In a message dated 3/18/01 6:18:40 PM, thunderbolt126@hotmail.com
writes:
>> >
>> ><<They do?>>
>> >
>> >Yes.
>> >Michael /Ryuujin
>> >
>> >-
>> >Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/
>>
>>
>> -
>> Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/
>>
>
>-
>Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/

-
Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/

____________________________________________________________________________
Shop through Barnes and Nobles
http://bn.bfast.com/booklink/click?sourceid=32079226&categoryid=h
help me earn cash too.
______________________________________________
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

-
Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/



This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Wed Mar 21 2001 - 18:48:18 JST