Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:46:11 +0800

From: Richie Ramos -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam!
<gaijin@i-manila.com.ph>

> 4) uhm, why Kou, a rookie pilot, got the Gp MS's? was it all because of
> that stupid wargame? gee.

Hmm? Then why did a rookie teener in UC 0079 get to use the RX-78-2
exclusively? :)

Actually, we should do something like the old Marvel No-Prize. Take a
supposed hole or mistake in the plotline or the series and help explain how
it fits the story of 0083. We've heard an explanation as to why Cima had a
Gelgoog platoon before I think (IIRC Mark Simmons explained that one),
whereas before in the OYW Gelgoogs were the supposed officer mecha leading
Zakus.

Fed