Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:18:20 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Juan Alberto B. Mercado" <juanalberto.m@lycos.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: Subject: [gundam] Eva/Z Gundam

> Scirocco said something like it being a test for the Messala. But I don't
understand why of all things he can take potshots at, he chose an
insignificant shuttle. Maybe he knew Bright was inside and also knew that he
would run to AEUG, which probably would have been the Messala's true
"practice run"

    I think he's trying to lure AEUG out - it's just not possible for
someone with the skills like Scirocco can let a shuttle like that stay
"alive" for so long. Hell, even Katsu can shot down the shuttle without
trying too hard...