Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:39:41 -0800

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:03:50
 Lloyd Barrieses wrote:
>Why was Scirocco "chasing" after Bright Noah's ship
>"Temptation"? What was so important in a mere
>transport cruiser that Scirocco had to pursue it?

Scirocco said something like it being a test for the Messala. But I don't understand why of all things he can take potshots at, he chose an insignificant shuttle. Maybe he knew Bright was inside and also knew that he would run to AEUG, which probably would have been the Messala's true "practice run"

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"
Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at