Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:57:55 -0800

Oooh =)
I was looking at the Anime North 2001 guest list and Mark Simmons is listed
as "*the* Gundam expert", their emphasis =P
I doubt I'll be able to make it to TO myself, but what's up Mark? Are you
actually doing a talk or a panel or somesuch? Howzabout recording whatever
you talk about and putting it on the GundamProject for all of us who can't
make it? <grin>

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"