Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:56:29 -0800

Hmm someone on the Anime on DVD forums mentioned that Gundam Wing vol. 06 on
DVD has a trailer for MSG/First Gundam/0079 TV series on it. He wasn't
impressed with the actor chosen for Amuro, unfortunately.
Anybody have the DVD and can confirm? I stopped buying the Wing DVD's after
the first one, so I can't check myself unfortunately...

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"