Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:45:54 -0800 (PST)

don't ever, EVER use capitalized words in an email.
IT'S RUDE!!! and please remove this email address (
gundam@aeug.org) from your list. This is not a
commercial mailing list, and it certainly isn't
something to be milked for money. If this happens
again, i will never buy from you at all, let alone
trying your services. And I'm sure other people on
this list would not try your services as well. This is
considered spamming in my book.

=== message truncated ===