Javier Vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:27:01 -0800 (PST)

--- "Richie Ramos -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam!"
<gaijin@i-manila.com.ph> wrote:
> From the technology point of view, the GP project
> had continuity-busting
> technology...I don't know how you can hide a project
> of that magnitude.

Just Remember the Earth Federation took over the
Solomon In the story.The story was about Revenge of
the one year war as you know, the only thing I wonder
who made Anaheim Electronics there the ones that was
Responisble for the GP project In the story,and how
did they get involed in makeing the Gundam that I
wonder.....