CHIN, Chien Ting (chin@tch.fgg.eur.nl)
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:41:03 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Gus Jae wrote:
> To be honest, I really don't think Bandai keeps the scale ratio too well
> with all the kits. Many of them are not in the correct proportion of their
> scales.

Can you give some recent examples? I know a lot of the older kits (early
80s) are off-scale and off-proportions, especially non-MS's. But I can't
name any kits (1990+) that are really off. I mean more than 10% off?

But of course proportion problems are a fact of life for inj. kits.
What's correct in some people's mind are godawfully bad for other people.
I am myself rather middle-of-the-road. I don't have those "must-modify"
urges like the gurus.

Dr. Core
Brain Surgeon
Newtype Asylum