Mond (mond1969@mediaone.net)
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 06:38:43 -0500

Does anone know were I can order this book. Someplace in the states would be
nice.

thanks

Mond

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Danny Kim
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 2:20 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] latest gundam weapons

First half of the book features different variations of MG Nu-Gundam and
Sazabi. All Nu Gundam variations you mentioned are in the book, but they
don't have Cold Climate Sazabi. My favorite is the Land Battle Type
Sazabi conversion.
Then they cover some kit conversions from CCA. Like Re-GZ(MG Zeta
Conversion), Nightingale(Resin), Jegan(MG MarkII + MG GM), GM III,
Geara-Doga(scratch) and more.
Finally, they had bunch of 1/144 kits from CCA.
Very nice book. Everyone should order it.

Danny