Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 01:53:05 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 02:26:19 -0500, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> I will be in HK from April 22nd to April 24th. Wanted to know if anyone
> would be interested in getting together.
> Also, I know this has been asked during last year, but what are some of
the
> must see sites for Gundam shopping?
> Thanks
>
> Gus

Hi Gus,

I don't live in HK but I did work there for three months

well, just get the regular tourist map from the airport and locate The
Charterhouse hotel somewhere along Wan Chai road, its somewhere between the
Wan Chai and Causeway Bay MTR stations. right beside it is a model shop
which is a good place to shop. from there you can explore the nearby
shopping centers and I can think of at least 5 other model shops within 500
meters from The Charterhouse hotel.