BlazeEagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 23:32:49 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Kohl" <T.C.Kohl@t-online.de>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 8:01 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Gundam Battle Online

> hmmm what about this console game ( UC ) to be released on dc i saw soem
> really cool pictures of that but forgot where it was a game where you saw
> the MS you controlled from behind

Its an arcade game that was made by both Capcom and Bandai and a DC port was
announced several weeks ago. Last I read about it, the DC port should be
ready soon. Since the PS2 OYW 3rd person Gundam game titled Mobile Suit
Gundan is supposed to be released in the US soon, I sure hope we get of US
release of the DC game as well.

Aaron aka BlazeEagle
"Believing a sign of Zeta"