Mond (mond1969@mediaone.net)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 21:04:14 -0800

I have it it is from Hobby japan EX autumn 1990 edition. If I can get my
scanner working I will try to scan it and et them online.

mond
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On Behalf
Of Federico Makabenta
  Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 4:01 PM
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Subject: Re: [gundam] latest gundam weapons

  Nope. I meant the 1/100 Sazabi standard Resin Kit from B-Club(?). Kondo
made a Land Battle variant version from the Resin kit. I'll try to see if I
can get some scans up soon of his conversion of the Sazabi from his book. If
anyone else happens to have a pic of a camoflauged Sazabi lording over a
damaged GM - that's the one I'm talking about. :)

  Fed