Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:27:33 -0800

Yes. I think it's being delayed, too. Was supposed to come out
earlier but the release date got pushed back. Could be a good sign
(that they are trying not to rush it out of the door) or a bad one
(development is in trouble and needs more time?).

Glad it's a real time strategy game as opposed to turn-based.

You get to command ships and MS, assign 12 pilots (4 types: long-range
support, melee, snipers and defensive) including choosing their portrait,
form squads, assign weapons to the MSs, etc. The game has a 1-player
offline mode as well.

It doesn't support the broadband adaptor (didn't know there was one for
the Dreamcast?!) and works only with the factory supplied DC modem. Up
to 4 players can play together online, and the demo version is supposed
to be released in the next 10 days or so, when you reserve your copy.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0