Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:07:00 -0800

> After hearing about HLJ, I plan to get my brother something there for his
>birthday. My brother is 13 years old and likes Gundam Zero models. Does
>anyone have any suggestions as to what I should get him? [I don't really
>know about the Gundam Zero series.] I have about seventy five dollars to
>spend on him so... please give me some suggestions under that price!
>Thanks for the help.
>
>~Aoi-chan

If you are thinking about the Wing Gundam Zero or Wing Gundam Zero Custom,
the 1/144 and 1/100 kits are easily available at your local Toys R Us.

If you want the 1/60 scale version of either the Zero or Zero Custom,
you will need at least double of your budget - the 1/60 Wing Zero is
so rare on the market now people are willing to pay big bucks for it,
and the 1/60 PG Wing Zero Custom's MSRP in Japan is 15,000 yen.

If you are thinking about the SD G Generation Zero series of kits, you are
better off getting them from your local comic store or Babbages/Software Etc.
at the mall. You will probably end up paying the same amount or less when
you add up the shipping fee it costs to buy from overseas. These kits range
from 400 yen to 1,000 yen. The early #s in the series are reissues of old
kits in new boxes, and go for 400 yen. Most local stores sell them for about
6 bucks. Some BB Senshi kits got the SD G Generation-Zero or -F logo on the
box, and can go for as much as 1000 yen, like the SD GP03D. Don't pay more
than $15 for it if you find them locally.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0