Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:58:19 -0800

>Oops, i forgot to say which line. I meant to say that the lates batch of
>MASTER GRADE model kits have almost no unecessary seam lines, you wonder why
>they don't applyt that to Perfect Grade.

Which PG and MG kits are you comparing with? The latest PG was the
Wing Zero Custom, which came out last November. The one before it, the
PG Zeta, has been out for several months and they all had to contend with
a fully functional and exposable internal frame, not to mention light-up
gimmicks, something the MG kits don't have to take into consideration
into their designs.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0