Richard Abrego (soldier141@hotmail.com)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:41:15 -0800

Hmm well I tried checking out the local comic book stores about a couple of
weeks ago but things didint turn out that good. From one of the stores I had
to order directly from Japan. The other one mostly had GW stuff (Some
universal century merchandise.) They had the Gelgoog and a few posters but
nothing that I was interested in, while the other store had clueless owners
with no Gundam whatsoever. So I continue on my quest to actually find a
comic book store that has what I want. Oh and thanks for the info guys.

"Whats that? A Zaku? The Feddies must of captured it.....i'll give it a
mercy killing!"

- MS-09F Zeon Pilot.