Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:33:54 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "Zhao Pan" <zhaopan@hotmail.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: March 20, 2001 12:09:02 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] latest gundam weapons

>Can it be this one?
>http://mechadomain.gundam.com/gundam/kondo/mecha/msn-04b.htm

>It looks like the regular Sazabi with a different paint scheme.

I've read the manga where that comes from. However there really wasn't much
of it shown because.
<SPOILER ALERT>

It got whcaked up on the first few minutes of the mission when they were
attacked by one of Kondo's huge mobile armor gundams (not sure if it was the
G-Commander or the G-Destroyer). The main MS that they focused on in that
story was the Jaguar I.

P.S. anybody have data and/or specs on the Gyan-EX and the Kondo
Hamma-Hamma.

>>Well, one they have in the book is described as 1/100scale >Master Grade
>>conversion.
>>I didn't know there's a resin kit available, I was wondering >>how I'm
>>going to do my own conversion.
>>Have you seen this resin kit lately? I definitely want to get >one.
>
>Danny
>
>Federico Makabenta wrote:
>
>>From: Danny Kim <danny@lookfx.com>
>>

>>><snip>My favorite is the Land Battle Type
>>>Sazabi conversion.
>>

>>Hmm... maybe you mean the Kazuhisa Kondo Sazabi land Battle type. Its a
>>classic variation that's been around since the days of the 1/100 resin
>>kit.
>>
>>Fed
>>

>>-
>>Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/