Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:01:05 +0800

Nope. I meant the 1/100 Sazabi standard Resin Kit from B-Club(?). Kondo made a Land Battle variant version from the Resin kit. I'll try to see if I can get some scans up soon of his conversion of the Sazabi from his book. If anyone else happens to have a pic of a camoflauged Sazabi lording over a damaged GM - that's the one I'm talking about. :)

Fed

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Danny Kim
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 7:51 AM
  Subject: Re: [gundam] latest gundam weapons

  Well, one they have in the book is described as 1/100scale Master Grade conversion.
  I didn't know there's a resin kit available, I was wondering how I'm going to do my own conversion.
  Have you seen this resin kit lately? I definitely want to get one.

  Danny

From: Danny Kim <danny@lookfx.com>
<snip>My favorite is the Land Battle TypeSazabi conversion.