Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:01:43 -0800

My Chogokin GM was missing a beam savor handle. It's been three months,
and I still haven't got the part.
HLJ's been blaming it on Bandai for late response, but I think it's
HLJ's problem. They could've simply replace it with their own stock and
make their customer, that will be me, happy. So, I can trust them and
order more. Now I don't order from them anymore because I can't trust
buying over seas.

Danny