Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:41:16 -0800

They charged me 5020yen for following,

BAN77655 #54 SD Gouf Lamba Rul G-Zero SD #54
1 piece(s) @ 400 yen each = 400 (From Order No. 00235294)

BAN77659 1/60 PG Wing Gundam Zero Custom Perfect Grade Series
1 piece(s) @ 15000 yen each = 15000 (From Order No. 00237072)

BCL2037 1/144 HD Manipulater #10 EX-GKP Series
1 piece(s) @ 1300 yen each = 1300 (From Order No. 00227182)

GNZCS726 HG Dom Tropen Color Gundam Color #26
1 piece(s) @ 400 yen each = 400 (From Order No. 00240155)

MDW039 Gun-Pla Manual #04 One Year War #02
1 piece(s) @ 1500 yen each = 1500 (From Order No. 00240155)

Merchandise Total: 18600 yen
Shipping Charge: 5020 yen
Total: 23620 yen
I learned my lesson, Don't order PG from HLJ.

Danny