Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:19:35 -0800

First half of the book features different variations of MG Nu-Gundam and
Sazabi. All Nu Gundam variations you mentioned are in the book, but they
don't have Cold Climate Sazabi. My favorite is the Land Battle Type
Sazabi conversion.
Then they cover some kit conversions from CCA. Like Re-GZ(MG Zeta
Conversion), Nightingale(Resin), Jegan(MG MarkII + MG GM), GM III,
Geara-Doga(scratch) and more.
Finally, they had bunch of 1/144 kits from CCA.
Very nice book. Everyone should order it.

Danny