Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:09:41 -0500

what! You gotta be kidding!
I ordered a Gundam weapon Mook, 2 catalogs, some modeling supplies (no more
than 100 grams total), and 5 SD kits from HLJ. The total weight of the
package is no more than 1.5 kg and the dimension of the goods is way smaller
than the requirement of the small-packet shipment. They put the items in a
big box with a lot of empty spaces and charged me Parcel shipping rate. I
end up paying $35 for shipping to NY!

I swear I will never buy from HLJ again unless I really want some
hard-to-find and authentic resin kits.