PCruz@ixl.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:40:36 -0500

Here are some sites that I used to learn about what to do. The key is in
using the right amount of thinner to paint ratio. In any case, check out the
links and read the paint sections in each

http://side7.gundam.com/the_gundam_box/modelling/tips.html
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/model/guide/index.htm#paint

-Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: WolfKeeper [mailto:wolfkeeper@mindspring.com]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 11:22 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: RE: [gundam] Airbrush questions

> Has anyone used gamesworkshop paints with one? and is there anything I
> should know?

I tried it using an Aztek sometime last year -- I thinned the paint with
water, and had relatively good results.

> Does anyone know of any good sites that help a beginner with
> using the darn thing.

Run to a hobby store and get the March issue of Fine Scale Modeler. It has a
special insert on airbrushing, and a good article in the magazine on camo
work.

I can't say much about the Aztek, other than it is a good beginner's
airbrush. I'm now using an Iwata Eclipse, and am very happy with it.

- Vlad