WolfKeeper (wolfkeeper@mindspring.com)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:21:55 -0600

> Has anyone used gamesworkshop paints with one? and is there anything I
> should know?

I tried it using an Aztek sometime last year -- I thinned the paint with
water, and had relatively good results.

> Does anyone know of any good sites that help a beginner with
> using the darn thing.

Run to a hobby store and get the March issue of Fine Scale Modeler. It has a
special insert on airbrushing, and a good article in the magazine on camo
work.

I can't say much about the Aztek, other than it is a good beginner's
airbrush. I'm now using an Iwata Eclipse, and am very happy with it.

- Vlad