Mond (mond1969@mediaone.net)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:26:00 -0500

Hello all,

This past weekend I purchased a testors airbrush kit the brush is not to bad
it is double action internal mix. So now I have the thing but I am not so
sure what I do next so I have some questions maybe some of you can help me
with.

Has anyone used gamesworkshop paints with one? and is there anything I
should know?

Does anyone know of any good sites that help a beginner with using the darn
thing.

Also if anyone has any tips that would help that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Mond