William_Horner@Dell.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:31:18 -0600

Thats it, You are the man! Thanks for the help.
                WH
<http://side7.gundam.com/gundam9230/>
The Gundam Imperium should be what you were talking about.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
<http://www.outlawstar.org> - The Unofficial Home of Outlaw Star
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"

----- Original Message ----- From: <William_Horner@Dell.com <mailto:William_Horner@Dell.com>> To: <Gundam@aeug.org <mailto:Gundam@aeug.org>> Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 7:18 AM Subject: [gundam] OLD GML'ers, HELP !! I cant find a site!

* Next message: Leslie_R: "Re: [gundam] OLD GML'ers, HELP !! I cant find a site!" <1296.html> * Previous message: William_Horner@Dell.com: "[gundam] OLD GML'ers, HELP !! I cant find a site!" <1294.html> * Next in thread: Leslie_R: "Re: [gundam] OLD GML'ers, HELP !! I cant find a site!" <1296.html>