Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:27:13 -0800

http://side7.gundam.com/gundam9230/
The Gundam Imperium should be what you were talking about.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"

----- Original Message ----- From: <William_Horner@Dell.com> To: <Gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 7:18 AM Subject: [gundam] OLD GML'ers, HELP !! I cant find a site!