Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:34:48 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: Lee2000andbeyond@aol.com
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: March 18, 2001 3:25:30 PM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] WAY OT: McDonalds attachment

>if it is a trojan,then mcafee or norton either one will not >detect it,they
>only detect viruses,i sugest going to aol keyword virus

Not everyone here uses AOL. Not everyone here want to use AOL (Im happy with
my cable provider thank you). Speaking of viruses and stuuf, I recently got
attacked by a Sub7 trojan, if anyone doesn't know, Sub7 is one of the
deadlitest hacking programs around, not even BlackICE could get rid of it.
Had to manualy hunt for the file and then delete it (in MS-DOS mode since
you usually can't delete thiese things under Windows) then took it off ther
egistry.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.