AzNkId714@aol.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 02:17:52 EST

In a message dated 3/18/01 11:00:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,
yenm@iconn.com.ph writes:

Imagine if Gundam were animated like Tarzan... that would be pretty scarey to
me... I think Disney puts a little too much movement in their characters and
the movements start to seem a little queer. I remember Disney saying they
tried to draw Tarzan with a more anime style, when I saw the movie, I forgot
that they had even said that because everything looked too... BLAH ... ya
know?