DuckFlesh@aol.com
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 22:40:30 EST

Comparing Disney and Anime is just... not right. I like Disney movies, and
they are well animated, but that female artist acted like Americans invented
animation, and well, that just isn't so. But really, no person can start
liking anime once they're over 30. They just can't seem to contemplate adults
could like animation. (I don't mean all adult gundam fans, but you started
liking anime before 30, no?) And by the way EZ-8, me finds dat yoous
comentsabouts americans not knowing much stuffs was real offensible.