TRAVIS COOK (tccrocks@tgtel.com)
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 21:56:19 -0500


shaddup, i dont wanna fool wit no spellcheck, and im sleepy as heck right
now, up all night lat night watching slayers, worked all day today on full
armor zz gundam, still not done, so dont go yappin about my misspellin!
ROAR!

* WHAPS THE COW WITH HIS SLEDGEHAMMER*
*COW FALLS UNCONCIUS*
*WHAPS SELF WITH SLEDGEHAMMER*
*FALLS DOWN*
*GOES INTO COMA UNTIL HE WANTS TO WRITE ANOTHER E-MAIL*
@_@
     from:
              tcc
              yamucha-chan
 and many other names i dont remember
  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
            **FROM THE DESK OF TCC**
         GODZILLA COMPUTER STUDIOS
          godzillastudios@yahoo.com
http://godzillastudios.homestead.com/main.html
*******************************************************************
**quote from the magical tcc**
" AND THATS MY 2 CENTS ON THAT"
-----Original Message-----
From: The Cow <thunderbolt126@hotmail.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org <gundam@aeug.org>
Date: Sunday, March 18, 2001 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Hobby Link Japan Info

>Try a spellcheck...thay work great, even at times like this (9:45 EST, I'm
>bushed)
>
> | ___|___ |
> |/__O____\|
> P{____H____}Q
> | / || \ |
>(Zaku III)
>
>
>----- Original Message -----
>From: TRAVIS COOK <tccrocks@tgtel.com>
>To: <gundam@aeug.org>
>Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2001 9:28 PM
>Subject: Re: [gundam] Hobby Link Japan Info
>
>
>> import-action.com
>>
>> try them, they wre very polite yo us, and efficiant, i got my model in 4
>> days' and i live in kentucky, they are in california. my model arrived in
>> PERFECT condition, and there prices arent that bad. the selection is
>pretty
>> fair, exept for one thing THEY HAVE ONLY 2 MASTER GRADES! THE RES IS
>1/100
>> HGS! * sob sob sob * but they ahve a great selection of those ^_^,
>> especcially if your looking for gundamx models, which it saeems that soem
>of
>> you couldent find a while back.
>> from:
>> tcc
>> yamucha-chan
>> and many other names i dont remember
>> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>> **FROM THE DESK OF TCC**
>> GODZILLA COMPUTER STUDIOS
>> godzillastudios@yahoo.com
>> http://godzillastudios.homestead.com/main.html
>> *******************************************************************
>> **quote from the magical tcc**
>> " AND THATS MY 2 CENTS ON THAT"
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Doom4duke@aol.com <Doom4duke@aol.com>
>> To: gundam@aeug.org <gundam@aeug.org>
>> Date: Sunday, March 18, 2001 9:21 PM
>> Subject: Re: [gundam] Hobby Link Japan Info
>>
>>
>> >
>> >In a message dated 3/18/01 6:18:40 PM, thunderbolt126@hotmail.com
writes:
>> >
>> ><<They do?>>
>> >
>> >Yes.
>> >Michael /Ryuujin
>> >
>> >-
>> >Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/
>>
>>
>> -
>> Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/
>>
>
>-
>Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/

-
Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/



This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Mon Mar 19 2001 - 11:55:13 JST