BlazeEagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 21:50:48 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "WolfKeeper" <wolfkeeper@mindspring.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2001 9:28 PM
Subject: RE: RE: [gundam] Hobby Link Japan Info

> > I pay with money orders.
>
> I've always wondered -- how much longer does that take?

 Despite what they site says, as long as it takes them to prepare the order
for shipping, money orders are about the same credit cards, time wise. A
relative allowed to place an order with their card and I didn't see much
difference, if any then if I would have used an m.o.

As for the original posters question, Yes they are reliable, but I have my
doubts about shipping, as the rates for me at least, very wildly. Most of my
orders have items of MSiA size and/or normal sized 1/144 kits(two) and
weight and the rates very a lot sometimes. I never order heavy stuff or huge
stuff from them, as that will cost of fortune in over seas shipping. I like
HLJ, but make sure you have enough to cover shipping.

Aaron aka BlazeEagle
"Believing a sign of Zeta"