Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 17:33:44 -0800 (PST)

you didn't get the last one then...

i want to buy the GM custom from you. let's discuss
the price. if there is anyway at all it will be less
than 40 american dollars, i will buy it in a flash.
other wise we'll talk?

is there a UPS around your area? just send it via UPS
and you'll be fine... seeing how the US has relations
with the Philippines, there should be a UPS there
somewhere...

i have nothing i can offer for trade. and i mean
nothing. i have a total of 17 models, which is a grain
of sand on the beach compared to you guys...

and speaking of unbuilt models, i have a heavygun that
i got last march... that's march of last year, 2000,
that's still unfinished... one leg done. that's it...
but i don't think you'd want it...

ok reply soon. i'm sending this to the GML just to
make sure.