The Cow (thunderbolt126@hotmail.com)
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 09:27:39 -0500

Nope, but I'll check McAfee.com for a virus list

"If all else fails, reboot."
----- Original Message -----
From: RX-93 Nu Gundam (Newtype use Ultrahigh Efficiency Mobile Suit)
<nu_gundam@edsamail.com.ph>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>; Mechapinoy ML <mechapinoy@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2001 9:29 AM
Subject: [gundam] WAY OT: McDonalds attachment

> Sorry to bother you all with this way too OT question but here goes: has
anyone here encountered a file named "McDonald's.exe" (it has the McDonalds
logo for its icon) which at certain times displays a freaky-looking female
face (kinda like that whatshername Zerg Queen of the Blades from Starcraft)
and along with it a rather annoying scream. My sister recieved this file
from one of her friends as an e-mail attachment (and opened it without
asking me), and I was wondering if this contains a Trojan or a virus, and I
don't have an anti-virus program installed (I removed my Norton AV 2000
because I won't let the PC shut down automatically). Thanks!