Newtype use Ultrahigh Efficiency Mobile Suit (nu_gundam@edsamail.com.ph)
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 22:29:37 +0800

Sorry to bother you all with this way too OT question but here goes: has anyone here encountered a file named "McDonald's.exe" (it has the McDonalds logo for its icon) which at certain times displays a freaky-looking female face (kinda like that whatshername Zerg Queen of the Blades from Starcraft) and along with it a rather annoying scream. My sister recieved this file from one of her friends as an e-mail attachment (and opened it without asking me), and I was wondering if this contains a Trojan or a virus, and I don't have an anti-virus program installed (I removed my Norton AV 2000 because I won't let the PC shut down automatically). Thanks!