Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Sun, 18 Mar 01 00:48:37 -0500

I noticed this when I stood the old GP03 kit next to the HGUC GP01 and
the Zaku FZ next to the HG 08MST Zaku II. Apparently, GP01 is 18.5 meters
tall, and GP03 is 18 meters tall. Then why is the GP03 kit about a head
taller than the HGUC GP01? Same thing goes for the Zaku II and FZ. FZ,
according to the manual, is about a meter shorter than the Zaku II, but
they're just about the exact same height. Also with HGUC Zak III and old
Sazabi. Sazabi is a head taller though it should be about the same
height. Obviously, one or the other has bad proportions. HGs are
basically scaled down MGs, so proportions should be fine... but I always
felt that HG kits seemed kinda small... Am I alone and just noticing
things that aren't there, or does anyone else notice this or think that
HGs seem a bit small?

-"All your White Base are belong to us"