Javier Vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 21:25:10 -0800 (PST)

--- The Cow <thunderbolt126@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > PG's for this reason. PG tech. trickles down to
> MG's, at least certain
> > features do.
>
> Have you seen the 1/144 G-Savior Space Type? It has
> no armor on the forarms
> or hips, so instead you see all the internal bits.
>
> "...march onward, heroic fangs-of-the-sun mobile
> suit mobile battleship
> sucessor neon genesis mecha kit builders, zeta
> zeta!!"-Prabal Nandy

Well I have to ask you do you think Gundam Wing has
Kits that Worth are Under $70?

No there not I have to say there real easy and cheep
to find these days also a HG Models kits of Gundam
Wing are worth about over 70 dollers, some people ripe
you off on that Price,what do think thats true well I
don't know If you check in comic or Model shops thats
might have them . O_o

All the Models are made for you to enjoy so good luck
keep us posted on this Newtype on the new models being
ship out.tell them whats really going on ok.