TRAVIS COOK (tccrocks@tgtel.com)
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 23:19:27 -0500

i agree with him, even hto im just working on my first master grade kit, i
think it has plenty of detail for me, PG's are just wayyy too much, and to
me they dont look as good as most say, unless you paint them, and currently
i SUCK at painting my models ( you aught to see my 1/144 deathscythe i tried
to paint ^_^ ) sp i just stick to making them, thats why i now only buy
1/100 scale models, becuase they look good WITHOUT paint, or at least the
ones i have gotten are. i just upgraded to master grade, and am working on
it. as for 1/60 i havent seen them. if any of you know a website that tells
about 1/60, or shows off models, please send em to me!

p.s. to dave, from gundam-junkyard.com , i lvoe your site! it has really
helped me become a gundam modeler! thankies! ^_^
     from:
              tcc
              yamucha-chan
 and many other names i dont remember