Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 15:35:55 -0800

>I think Bugu II looks awesome. Reminds me of Zaku II though. LOL or mabey
>Gouf or Kampfer.
>
>~Amanda

Doesn't matter how awesome they look. When you see them actually
animated in G-Saviour, you'll cry. Their movements are way more
clumsy than the animated Zaku II. Makes you wonder what the hell
happened to MS technology during all the years that passed between
V and G-Saviour. The light saber duel from G-Saviour makes even a
badly choreographed fight from a Highlander TV episode look like
a fight scene from Crouching Tiger.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0