Vince Leon (vleon@u.arizona.edu)
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:46:03 -0700

Is this site still up? I tried to access it with Netscape and just got a blank white page.

Vince Leon
vleon@u.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: BlazeEagle [SMTP:blazeeagle@charter.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 9:18 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] OT: Update - Fan Mecha Project is still alive

To all who's still interested in my Fan Mecha Project and/or who's on my
eGroups list, please email me privately. I was attempting to log in to send
out a message saying it's still a go and why it's been a while since it was
last talked about, but Yahoo now owns eGroups and they won't accept my
eGroups password to link it to my Yahoo account. So, email me so we can set
up a new ML. Anyone who is curious about this and wants to help, please
email.

Site:
http://blazeeagle.terrashare.com/mecha.html