Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:45:21 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "The Cow" <thunderbolt126@hotmail.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: March 15, 2001 9:16:18 PM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] who made Kampfer

>the Kampher was a Zeonic design, assembled by the elite Cyclops >Team.
>Earlier in 0080, Cyclops used Hygogs and a Z'Gok to attack some >Feddie
>manufactuing facility. That's probably where the Kampher came >from.

The Hygog was from Zimmad while the Z'Gok was from MIP. of the two, the
Z'gok-E seems a bit similar to the KampferIMHO, both share a certain
utilitarian (labor-esque) feel to them. Both also are suits that are highly
specialized and both came in to fill roles that needed to be filled, the
Z'Gok came in after the rather dissapointing Gog and the Kampfer would have
been a high speed hit and run MS suited for daring raids against an
encroaching Fed fleet. Besides, Zeonic was busy with the Gelgoog and the
Zimmad was wroking with them on the Galbady.

"...march onward, heroic fangs-of-the-sun mobile suit mobile battleship
sucessor neon genesis mecha kit builders, zeta zeta!!"-Prabal Nandy